PHS Medical DOC Decompression Table
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
The DOC Decompression Table takes your chiropractic practice to the next level with its unique design and impressive list of standard features. The state-of-the-art digital command center controls specific vertebral targeting, including axial rotation and lateral flexion; correctly positions patients in antalgic posture; offers separate lumbar and cervical decompression programming; and delivers continuous readout and graphing of treatment protocols. The digital command center also controls table elevation and rear flexion, all at the push of a button. Patients may be treated in supine or prone positions and from various angles.
How Is Spinal Decompression Different From Traction?
Regular traction stretches your spine and muscles simultaneously. But if you only stretch the spine, your body naturally “braces” for the next stretch, limiting the effectiveness of the treatment. The “overall stretching” commonly used in traction can also trigger painful muscle spasms. Decompression therapy is different from conventional spinal traction because it alternates between stretching and relaxation. The relaxation stages trick your body into staying relaxed and therefore maximizes the load and the effectiveness of the treatment.
Decompression tables should also allow your doctor or therapist to target your treatment area in three different dimensions. This allows practitioners to target their treatment by isolating specific spinal discs, compared to traction, which often just “stretches” the entire spine. Your health care provider should also be able to completely customize your decompression treatment by changing the amount of stretch (load); the number of stretches/relax stages; the time it takes to reach each peak stretch/relax stage; and many other settings. These options allow them to personalize the session for your age, weight, and condition and to adjust your treatments as they track your results.
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Electric Elevation Range: 21- 29”
- Lateral Flexion Positioning and Axial Rotation
- Cervical capture headpiece
- User-defined treatment hold and relax times
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- Speed control
- Pre-programmed lumbar and cervical decompression protocols
- Traction belting system enhances restraint for optimal decompression
Digital Command Center includes:
- Specific vertebral targeting
- Interactive color display
- Separate lumbar and cervical traction/decompression programming
- Continuous readout and graphing of treatment parameters
- Reference library - including patient setup and training materials
- E9011-B - DOC Decompression Table (120V)
- 30”W x 77”L x 21”H
- Space Requirement: 44"W x 102"L
- E9014-B - DOC Decompression Table (240V)
- 30”W x 77”L x 21”H
- Space Requirement: 44"W x 102"L
- E9022 - Tower Version (120V)
- Table: 30”W x 77”L x 21”H
- Tower: 27.5”W x 25”D x 72”H
- Overall: 36”W x 144”L x 21”H
- E9015 - Tower Version (240V)
- Table: 30”W x 77”L x 21”H
- Tower: 27.5”W x 25”D x 72”H
- Overall: 36”W x 144”L x 21”H
- E46500 - Elevation Foot Pedal
- E46510 - P-A Flexion Foot Pedal
Standard Chiropractic Upholstery Choices:
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years on aluminum (Structural Only)
- 5 Years on steel or wood frame (Structural Only)
- 3 Years on laminate, phenolic or plastic frame (Structural Only)
- 2 Years on electrical components
- 2 Years on standard foam and standard upholstery
- 1 Year on moving components, hardware, accessories, and custom printed upholstery and graphics (excluding Rolling Stools with Full Color Graphics - RS-LOGO, MRS-LOGO)
- 6 Months on Rolling Stools with Full Color Graphics (RS-LOGO, MRS-LOGO)
- Labor Warranty:
- Labor covered on repairs in 1st year
This product can expose you to chemicals including di-isononyl phthalate or formaldehyde which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or di-isodecyl phthalate or bisphenol A which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For the information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
As a small business running one of the largest massage therapy suppliers on the web, we understand the unique needs of our customers. You need high quality equipment that will last, and will pamper your clients.
But first, how do you protect yourself as a consumer and why should you go with us?
One of the most important aspects of protecting yourself is knowing WHEN the retailer you are thinking of buying from was established. This can be done with a simple ICANN search by typing in the domain of the store you wish to buy from here:
Look at the "Important Dates" section. Would you entrust your hard-earned money with an online store that was created just yesterday or a few months ago? We wouldn't and we certainly think you wouldn't too. Feel free to search us, you'll see we've been around for years and will always be here to help you, and we have the experience to prove it!
You also need to protect your bottom line, and to get the same excellent customer service you offer in your own spa or business.
During our 10 years of offering everything from spa equipment to compact massage tables and chairs, we have been proud to provide all of these things, and more.
We have personally vetted each of the brands that we sell, from the viewpoint of our founder, a massage therapist himself. We offer a price match guarantee – for six full months after your purchase, we will honor our commitment to giving you the lowest price possible.
You are what's important to us. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your needs:
- We are an A+ rated BBB Accredited Business
- We have over 1000 5-Star reviews & thousands of satisfied customers
- We offer you hands down the largest selection of massage equipment
- We won't price match, we'll price-beat any competitor!
- We offer easy-to-get financing, up to $50,000
Our helpful and highly trained customer service team is here to ensure that you want to come back to us for all your massage supply needs.
We can help you find the right accessories, assist you in getting the lowest price, and answer all of your questions 24/7.
Our founder started BuyMassageTables after more than few harrowing experiences trying to find quality massage equipment for a good price. It is our goal to ensure that you find it simple and fast to locate what you need, save money, and serve your clients with our help.
Many vendors offer you fewer choices and a one-time transaction. BuyMassageTables offers a long-term relationship that you can depend on to grow your business.
Our goal is to get your Massage Equipment to your door as quickly as possible!
*Free shipping on products over $50 does not apply for Alaska, Hawaii, coast to coast & unique or remote locations, see below for more details
*$100 shipping on Earthlite tables does not apply for Alaska, Hawaii, coast to coast & unique or remote locations, see below for more details
For freight items such as heavy electric lift tables, shipping includes curbside delivery to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. If you are in a remote or unique location, please inform us so that we may get you a custom quote.
Place your order today--and let us take care of the rest!
SHIPPING TIME FRAMES 2021--PLEASE READ
**DUE TO COVID-19, MANY MANUFACTURERS ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A LEAD TIME OF AN ADDITIONAL 1-2 WEEKS OVER LISTED TIMES BELOW, AS MATERIALS ARE SCARCE AND THEY ARE ALL WORKING WITH REDUCED CREWS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!**
Order today and be confident that you will receive your order quickly and easily. We ship directly from the manufacturer instead of first routing it through our office, which saves you time and money. In general:
- Most Portable Massage Tables and Chairs IN STOCK ship within 2-3 business days.
- Certain brands or manufacturers ship within 2-5 business days
- All Oakworks & Pisces Productions portable massage chairs and tables ship within 3-7 business days, as these are made to order.
- All Electric Massage Chairs ship within 1-3 business days.
- All Electric Massage Lift & Spa Tables ship within 1-4 weeks, depending on the manufacturer, as these are all custom built-to-order only.
- Please use an established residential or business address where you conduct business--no mailbox services, storage units.
For all portable items and accessories, we ship via FedEx and UPS ground, so most packages arrive within a few business days after shipment. Transit time varies based on your location. Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
**Please note all manufacturers are closed on weekends and holidays.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
Instant order confirmation
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation. If you don't receive it, please check your promotions folder if using gmail, or spam folder if you are using another email service.
- Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to carefully verify that their order confirmation is correct (item type, size, color, dimensions).
- Immediately let us know of any changes required, before the item ships.
- If you have not received an order confirmation, you may have misspelled the email address or it may have gone to junk mail. Please double-check.
- It is the customer's responsibility to make sure they review the order confirmation, or ask for a new one if their original was not received. Please be on the lookout for this email.
- When purchasing online, you are purchasing "sight unseen" and agree to small differences in cosmetics, which may improve on the unit's overall functionality, but whose aesthetics may vary slightly from those in photos. These changes generally improve on the unit's performance. If uncertain about small visual/aesthetic changes, we recommend you visit a local store and purchase after physically seeing a unit as some units we carry are a final sale (manufacturer policy). That said, we always attempt to represent units as accurately as possible and any small visual changes are generally for safety and/or stability of use.
You will also receive a tracking number when your order ships. In the event an item is out of stock, we will promptly reach out to you and inform you of possible replacement colors or items.
What if I change my mind once the order is already in transit to me, but not yet received?
We strive for your full satisfaction. You are free to cancel non-custom made items at any point prior to shipping, however once any order ships, we have paid shipping costs to get the item to you. Substantial effort and funds have been spent to prepare and ship your order. Depending on your location, and the weight of the item, this expense can be quite substantial!
THEREFORE IF YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER WHILE IN TRANSIT TO YOU, AND NOT RECEIVED YET, YOU WILL BE ASSESSED RESTOCKING FEES AND ANY SHIPPING COSTS TO YOU AND FROM YOU.
In order to save you some money, please be sure you are ready to purchase your item(s) so as not to be assessed shipping/restocking costs should you choose to cancel an order while in transit to you.
THIS SERVES AS LEGAL NOTIFICATION TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMER, AND TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD/CREDIT CARD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.
Alaska, Hawaii, Coast to Coast & Unique or Remote Location Shipping
Alaska and Hawaii require air shipping for portable items, and sea/freight combo shipments for larger items. Due to the much higher cost of transit, free shipping promotions do not apply to Alaska & Hawaii.
There are instances were some locations also have unusually high freight rate, sometimes even more than Alaska shipping! These tend to be residential deliveries in heavily congested metros or hotels, coast to coast deliveries, but not limited to these. Please inquire for a quote first as free shipping will not apply to unique locations.
Where do our tables and chairs ship from?
Our inventory ships directly from our manufacturers' warehouses. This saves you both time and money, and it is how we are able to offer you the very best prices online! All EarthLite, Inner Strength, Stronglite, Master Massage, Mt Massage, Pisces Production and Human Touch items are shipped from California. All Custom Craftworks tables are shipped from from Oregon and Oakworks from Pennsylvania.
Need your massage equipment sooner?
The shipping cost for 2nd Day Air is $135 extra for all portable massage tables and chairs and $185 for Overnight Delivery*. You can choose either of these Express Shipping options during your checkout. The best way to get your table quickly is to order online today. We rush all online orders standard at no extra charge. Heavy items, such as electric lift tables, can only be shipped truckline/freight and cannot be rushed overnight or 2nd day.
*2nd Day or Overnight quotes may change based on certain manufacturers or multiple item orders. For exact quotes, please contact us.
Order today and get your massage table or chair in a few days!
Want to pick up your table locally?
Sure! Simply order online as usual and leave a note saying "local pickup" in the checkout page. We will arrange a local pick up time for you. All Earthlite, InnerStrength, and Stronglite tables can be picked up at: 3210 Executive Ridge, Vista, CA 92081.
Custom Craftwork tables can be picked up locally at 1050 Owen Loop South, Eugene, OR 97402.
Stationary, Lift & Custom Items
All stationary and electric lift tables are custom-made usually take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to build, based on the specific manufacturer. These are charged up front. Please note once production begins, the order is non-cancelable/refundable as resources have been allocated to build your table. Custom colors and options for portable tables are also custom made to order.
All stationary and electric lift tables are too heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx and need to be shipped by freight. Standard delivery for these heavy items is curbside with free liftgate. If you require inside delivery, please let us know in the notes section when ordering or email us afterwards for an Inside Delivery quote.
Free shipping promotions
No-hassle "Free Shipping" specials are hard to come by, especially when it comes to heavy items such as Stationary Tables and Electric Lift Tables as they are extremely heavy and costly to ship. Shipping costs are usually between $35 for Lightweight Portable Tables and up to $300 or more for heavy items.
*Free shipping on products over $50 does not apply for Alaska, Hawaii, Coast to Coast &Unique Location Shipping
*$100 shipping on Earthlite tables does not apply for Alaska, Hawaii, Coast to Coast &Unique Location Shipping
For a limited time only, we are offering a special for free curbside shipping with liftgate* on all massage tables to the lower 48 states in the U.S. No minimum order required, no bait and switch, no surprises!
*Because of our rock bottom prices, Earthlite requires us to charge $100 discount shipping flat rate on all electric lift items. Even with this charge, we still guarantee the absolute lowest prices online.
Do you offer inside setup or installation?
Our white glove delivery options listed on the website are only an average cost, depending on your location and accessibility of the room, this cost may change and we will contact you if that is the case.
Most of our products only require minimal assembly. However, if you would like in-home/office delivery or installation of your massage table, we can gladly arrange this. This service is called "White Glove Delivery", whereupon our delivery team will bring the item into your home or business, unpack, setup, and clean up before they leave. This is an additional cost which usually ranges from $300-$600. Email us after your purchase for this upgrade.
Delivery method--VERY IMPORTANT
All heavy freight (electric lift tables, etc) orders are delivered curbside, with complimentary liftgate service to safely lower the item to the ground.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as White Glove Delivery) for heavy freight, please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
IMPORTANT: ONCE A DELIVERY METHOD IS CHOSEN DURING CHECKOUT, IT IS IMPERATIVE TO LET US KNOW BEFORE SHIPPING IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE METHODS, AS NOT ALL SHIPPING COMPANIES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES, SUCH AS FRONT DOOR OR WHITE GLOVE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT WILL SUBJECT YOU TO SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING CHARGES IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OR ARE UNABLE TO DO SO.
Absolute Satisfaction Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your non-custom made portable table, chair, or accessory, you may return it within thirty (30) days for a full refund (excluding shipping charges).
Note that for both portable and electric lift tables, manufacturer advertised weight/dimensions is for table only ie. without a headrest or other accessories, as not everyone uses accessories. Please note our additional policies below:
- Custom-made items such as electric lift tables or upgraded portable tables & chairs, and accessories are non-refundable as they are built expressly for you. No exceptions.
- Linens, Sheets, Table Warmers, Pillows, and Table Fleece are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns by all manufacturers
- Oakworks and Pisces portable tables, chairs, and accessories have a fourteen (14) day return policy, plus a 20% restocking fee (per the manufacturer).
- Master Massage & MT Massage have a 20% restocking fee for returns.
- Please note any brand customized or upgraded stationary and electric lift table is non-refundable/non-returnable as it is built expressly for you
- USA Salon & Spa does not accept any returns. All sales for USA Salon & Spa products are final.
All returns must provide proof of original purchase to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA), as well as be in like-new condition and in the original packaging. We do not accept returns on any type of custom-made orders. The product must be returned in new condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for refunds, credit, or exchange. Shipping charges are not refundable. If you received a free shipping promotion when ordering, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange. Please email us for more information.
Please see below for TimePayment finance and returns.
Are custom-made items refundable?
Any product that is custom-made, which includes all electric lift tables, chiropractic benches/tables, stationary massage tables, or items with custom wood finishes, custom widths and options, premium colors, and leather upholstery, but not limited to these, are non-cancellable and non-returnable as they are made to order for you. Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel, regardless of any production delays.
If I choose to finance or lease, can I return or exchange the product?
All financed sales are final. As with all leases and loans, any financed items are non-returnable as you are entering into an agreement with the finance company whereas they buy the product on your behalf, and you pay them as mutually agreed, regardless of whether the item is custom made or not.
What if my delivery contains damaged goods or parts?
If your order/box appears to have gotten damaged during shipping or you see it has a manufacturer's defect, please contact us immediately. Make a note of the damage when you sign for the package. Take photos of the damaged item and email us at support@BuyMassageTables.com. Failure to notify us of any damage within 5 days of receipt of the merchandise nullifies our ability to file insurance claims and be able to refund/replace your product. You must keep all the original packaging for any items that might need to be returned. It is very important that any damage or shortages are reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules. All returns need to be issued an RMA number (return authorization number) before being shipped back.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
Please note that many items which may be deemed as malfunctioning may not be plugged/used properly and a technician must review any videos and photos submitted under a claim. All items are sold under full warranty. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for a manufacturer's technician to resolve any issues. It is also a customer's responsibility to allow a technician timely access to the product.
How do I cancel my order?
The fastest and easiest way to cancel an order is to reply to the instant order confirmation you received when you place your order online. Just tell us why you need to cancel and we will put it through the system as soon as possible. You will receive a 100% refund for most orders if we are able to cancel them before they ship. Unfortunately once an order has shipped customers are responsible for paying all actual shipping and handling costs both ways. Before ordering any heavy items, such as electric massage chairs or lift tables, please be sure you are aware of the expensive freight costs. Cancellations must be submitted prior to the item shipping, otherwise you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
For more information, please read "How Do I Return a Product" below.
Please also review exclusions for custom-made/stationary/electric lift tables under "Are custom-made items refundable?"
How can I exchange a product?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 15 days of the receipt of your product. The product must be returned in new condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for refunds, credit, or exchange. Shipping charges are not refundable. If you received a free shipping promotion when ordering, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange. Please email us for more information.
How do I return a product?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 14-30 days, depending on the manufacturer (please see "Absolute Satisfaction Return Policy" above for manufacturer return deadlines). The product must be returned in new, resale-able condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for a refund, credit, or exchange. Once a product ships out to you, shipping charges are not refundable and customers are responsible for paying all actual shipping and handling costs both ways. The actual cost of shipping may differ from quoted promotional pricing. If you were awarded a free shipping promotion, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange. Please email us for more information.
Is there a restocking fee?
Earthlite, Custom Craftworks, Pisces Pro, Stronglite and Inner Strength generally do not charge a restocking fee for portable items, you will receive a full refund minus shipping costs both ways. It is up to the manufacturer to accept or reject returns. We at BuyMassageTables will do everything we can to help you through the process.
Color & Aesthetics Disclaimer
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. We go further by often adding photos of the items in real life settings. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on, as well as lighting angle.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
When purchasing online, you are purchasing "sight unseen" and agree to small differences in cosmetics, which may improve on the unit's overall functionality, but whose aesthetics may vary slightly from those in photos. These changes generally improve on the unit's performance. If uncertain about small visual/aesthetic changes, we recommend you visit a local store and purchase after physically seeing a unit as some units we carry are a final sale (manufacturer policy).
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances. Custom-built orders are non-returnable/refundable without exception.Please email us at support@BuyMassageTables.com for more information or any questions you might have.
BuyMassageTables.com guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items--but first--how do you protect yourself as a consumer and why should you go with us?
One of the most important aspects of protecting yourself, regardless of price, is knowing WHEN the retailer you are thinking of buying from was established. This can be done with a simple ICANN search by typing in the domain of the store you wish to buy from here:
Onto the GOOD part, your Best Price Guarantee with a seasoned retailer.
We guarantee the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
- If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
- If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at support@BuyMassageTables.com and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at support@BuyMassageTables.com with your Order Confirmation Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
- The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
- **Please provide proof of lower price (ie website link)**
- Special Promos such as buy one get one free aren't eligible.
- All Osaki, Titan, and Inada electric massage chairs are NOT eligible for any price match guarantee. These are price-protected brands.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online-only store (ie. Costco, manufacturer direct is not eligible.)
- Liquidator sites or auction sites such as Overstock or eBay are not eligible.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer and follow standard MAP Policies.
- The guarantee includes the total of price, tax, and shipping charges.
- Promotional coupons cannot be coupled with a Price Match at any time.
- QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on BuyMassageTables.com - Buy a massage table today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us at support@BuyMassageTables.com